Sunday, April 8, 2012

John Michael Worthey - 7/10/1972 - 4/1/2012 - Age 39


The world lost a great man on April 1st. Mike  “Naguethey” Worthey died in a motorcycle wreck on a country road in Illinois. So much can be said about him and none of it would be lip service. He was a true biker and so much more. He was cool. Women wanted him and men wanted to be him and that's no joke. He had done more with his 39 years than most could ever do in a lifetime. I remember the movie "The Edge" with Anthony Hopkins and Alec Baldwin and in it Hopkin's character said he had always wanted to do something  unequivocal. That idea hit a chord with me and hence always stuck with me from my teenage years. Well, Mike Worthey did it. He lived a life that was unequivocal. Thank you Mike for all the influence and motivation that you gave me. You allowed me to ride along beside you in your videos even though I wasn't really there. I lived vicariously through you like so many did. Rest in peace my Honda Chopper Brother. A true HCMF forever.

Check out his Videos on his You Tube page
http://www.youtube.com/user/wagouche/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment