Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Live Free !!

Couple of things on my mind. Well, actually quite a lot but I'm gonna write about these two. First, most boundaries or rules are bullshit. Nearly all things we strap ourselves with are because we allow people to put them on us or we do it to ourselves. They are all bullshit. Free yourselves and break through the B.S. people try to put on you, it's just their reality. Doesn't have to be yours. 
Second, I find it frustrating when people tell other people what they do is dangerous. Everything is dangerous. The key is to make it a measured risk, be as prepared as you can be.  You can spend your life living in a shell but I'm here to tell you, in my line of work I see people die doing the most mundane crap all the time. Don't buy into that bullshit either.  My point? Get out and live your life and don't get sucked into the bullshit boundaries people want to place on you. You are your only obstacle. Live free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment