Saturday, October 6, 2012

My Pops


Here are some pics of my dad back in the early 70's on his Sportster and just standing there. My parents divorced when I was a very young and he was never around. He was a lousy dad until I went to live with him as a teenager and by then he had his shit together. He taught me many things, some good, some bad. I always said my mom taught me how to love and my dad taught me how to work hard (even though my mom worked her fingers to the bone for me and my sister.) Anyway, he is doing a 22 year stint in prison and our relationship just isn't the same. So much of who I am came from him and the few pics I had of him when I was a kid burned in my mind. These are a couple of them. I love and miss you dad. I wish things could have been different but I guess some days it's gears and some days it's tears.


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment