Tuesday, September 4, 2012

NEW INK #2

Ok, here is the finished outline. It's hard to understand if you don't know what the finished product is supposed to look like so if you don't have the vision it's ok, your just going to have to wait. We started at 4 pm and Jordan did some super wicked free styling with this design and after a few tweaks and a lot of mirror posing like I was trying on a pair of $200 jeans I gave the thumbs up right under the 2 hour mark. The design time really went quicker than we expected so we got right into laying down some ink. And as the story goes nearly 6 1/2 hours in the chair went by of actual needle time. We did take a couple of small breaks and I must say at the end I was happy to be getting out of the chair. My longest tattoo session to date was 9 hours but that was no joke about 17 years ago and this one about wiped me out. Kudos to Jordan for putting in the hours to get the outline done, I can't wait to get it finished up.
If you guys are even remotely near Mandeville Louisiana and want a custom tattoo stop by Turning Point Tattoos, you can't go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment